9.5.10

The Daysleepers






This is sort of like if shoegaze took dream-pop on a date and they had pop-rock children. xD Whatever you want to call them, I've liked The Daysleepers for over 3 years now and am just deciding to post the better of their two EPs and their only full-length. More info here. I especially love the vocals in this project. Most of their music gives off an 80s post-punk style, but is more ethereal and atmospheric, and not very objective at all. Yay...


The Soft Attack EP






2006; 7 tracks


This albums is melancholy, gorgeous, and it reminds me of the beach. My favorite tracks are The Soft Attack and Cloudless.


Download.
 



Drowned in a Sea of Sound
 



2008; 10 tracks
 
Such fucking BEAUTIFUL vocals.... Ahhhh.


Download.

1 comment:

  1. hey this is a dumb post but the music is fairly pretty, if not a little too clean/perfect/boring for my taste

    sincerely,

    yourself

    ReplyDelete