22.5.10

Coil - Scatology


1984; 14 tracks


I never say this about an album, but - this has to be my absolute favorite album of all time. It's the first official release of Coil's (excluding the 17-minute weird sex track), and in my opinion, their best. I think what really gets me about this album is the VOCALS. Jhonn Balance is always amazing, but there's something torturous and therefore lovely about his voice in Scatology. This album has a sort of an upbeat, industrial sound to it, but not without the strange, eerie sampling that Coil is quite well known for. I love this album. My favorite tracks are all of them! AHHH I love this album!!!!!!!!

Download.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites too, can't say the same about my ex. Whenever you want to listen to a record it's nowhere to be found, happens a lot lately. Thanks & saludos.

    ReplyDelete