5.6.10

Pain of Salvation - The Perfect Element, Part1


2000; 12 tracks


This is my favorite of all Pain of Salvation albums. I'd have to say that the lyrical content is the most striking to me - it's maturity, it's subject matter... they are all unprecedented. Plus, Daniel G.'s vioce is pretty amazing in and of itself. The entire album looks as if it's a concept album, which it probably is, but I like to think of each song as a journey. They are all difficult songs to understand - that may be why I love this album so so much. My favorite tracks are Used, Ashes, King of Loss, and Her Voices. And then, one of the few songs that I can call my favorite in the entire world: the title track, The Perfect Element.

I set myself on fire, to breed the Perfect Element...

Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment