17.4.10

Zbigniew Preisner - La Double Vie de Véronique OST

The other day I just so happened to come across this website, because I love Zdzislaw Beksinksi, and I really liked the music. As it happens, the music from that site was composed by a rather popular Polish composer by the name of Zbigniew Preisner. I looked for him on Last.fm, and I found him! Theeenn, I noticed that he composed the soundtrack for the 1991 Kieslowski film La Double Vie de Véronique (The Double Life of Véronique). I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard great things anyway. I decided to go ahead and get this soundtrack and I was instantly amazed. The La Double Vie de Véronique soundtrack has become my second favorite soundtrack in the world (First is, of course, Badalamenti's The City of Lost Children). Stand-out tracks: Véronique, L'enfance (I and II), and Van den Budenmayer Concerto Version de 1798. Enjoy - it is truly a masterpiece.




1991; 18 tracks


Download.

2 comments:

  1. You should check out too his soundtrack for Trois couleurs bleu, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on doing that next, thank you =)

    ReplyDelete