13.7.12

Confessions (告白, Kokuhaku) OST


 
2010; 19 tracks
 
Here is the soundtrack to Japanese drama film Confessions (告白, Kokuhaku), directed by Tetsuya Nakashima and released in 2010.

This is one of the greatest soundtracks I have ever had a chance to listen to. It is a beautiful and sad mix of songs of all genres. The Boris and Radiohead track(s) are my favorites.

01 渋谷 毅 (Shibuya Tekishi; arranged by Gabriele Roberto) - Milk
02 Radiohead - Last Flowers
03 Boris - 虹が始まるとき
04 cokiyu - Gloomy
05 渋谷慶一郎 (Shibuya Keiichiro) - Piano Concerto No. 5(J. S. Bach)
06 Boris - My Machine
07 AKB48 - RIVER
08 Boris - 斷片-Bit-
09 PoPoyans - When the owl sleeps
10 やくしまるえつこ&永井聖一 (Yakushimaru Etsuko & Nagai Seiichi) - The Meeting Place
11 ザ・エックス・エックス (The xx) - Fantasy
12 Boris - にじむ殘像
13 cokiyu - See the sun
14 Curly Giraffe - Peculiarities
15 Y.S.& The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
16 Boris - Feedbacker
17 choir - Long long Ago
18 Boris - 決別
19 渋谷慶一郎 (Shibuya Keiichiro) - Largo (G. Handel)

Now come inside me
Let me drink you all up

No comments:

Post a Comment