31.10.17

the raw sun

musically i am in a void filled with the great warm Nothing.
warm like a pile of dried leaves which we crush,
or perhaps the fluff from an out-turned childhood pillow.

i wake up in the middle of the night just after my soul is sucked through my skin -
i open a window and a crackling fire of ice enters my lungs.

exhaling smoke.

🌕
       __


with tenderness i go finding and seeking
finding less than sought
seeking more than found;

days filled with fiery sunshine
strange hurt i knew
that made
me seek the burning sunlight
rather than the shade

in months of snowy winter
when cozy houses hold, i'd break down doors
to wander naked in the cold

(paraphrased, langston hughes)



egon schiele, house with bell tower, 1912


🌕
                                   __

i

acknowledge my temporality
rest my head
look into animal eyes
touch my skin
remember the soul

speak a word

revert to purposeful

purposeless
-ness

🌕


UZEDA - "right seeds"
4, 1995

italian noise rock
incredible female vocals

 

RACHMANINOFF - piano sonata no. 2, op. 36

one of the greatest russian works performed
by one of the greatest hungarian pianists

r.i.p. 
 

DUSTER - "constellations"
stratosphere, 1998



LIGETI - études, book 3: no. 16. pour irina

 

🌕
                              __

you'll find rain better
than shelter from the rain



2 comments: