12.3.10

Secret Chiefs 3

Oh hey, my name is raz0rwire, and I will be contributing music to this blog here.

And for my first post... Secret Chiefs 3. A band founded by the guitarist of Mr. Bungle (who's music I'll probably post at a later date.) I would like to tell you what genre they play, but that's a bit of a challenge. It's sort of an experimental rock take on Persian music (okay, that description sucked.) Really good stuff, so don't let my poor description stop you from downloading this stuff.



















First Grand Constitution and Bylaws




















Hurqalya: Second Grand Constitution and Bylaws





















Book M




















Book of Horizons





















Xaphan: Book of Angels Volume 9





















Traditionalists: Le Mani Destre Recise Degli Ultimi Uomini

No comments:

Post a Comment