24.3.12

How's life?

Recently downloaded:

Luxurious Bags - Frayed Knots EP
White Lung - Atlanta
Brainiac - Electro-Shock for President EP
Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 - Mother of all Saints
Chopin Preludes (read this oh my god).

Currently listening:

p.Wrecks & Xrin Arms - Underfunded Forever Vol. 2 (Tighter Than Nuns) The Mixtape



Cut off contact with approximately five people that I used to talk to. Why? Because I am fucked up. I miss them, sometimes, but I am trying not to dwell on it.

2 comments:

  1. This is oddly an good move. I've done a similar things recently and am much happier for doing so. Simplifying your life doesn't always meet throwing away material goods. Often times it's the people we surround ourselves with that make us feel miserable. Anyways, hope you feel better. It does get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I think it was a good move too... I mean, I am not endorsing the termination of friendships, but no one ever said that all friendships are healthy and good, because they are not. Friendships usually end in heartbreak if not cared for correctly, and in this case mine were NOT being handled correctly. I need to be in control of my life, and if that means putting certain people out of my sphere of influence for an indefinite amount of time then I will do just that.

    ReplyDelete